A few weeks ago, I partnered with The M Hotel Downtown Dubai to review their property while on a trip with friends. Here’s exactly what I thought about it!
The M Hotel Downtown is an incredibly central location in the city of Dubai. It’s basically the perfect place to park yourselves if you plan on doing a lot of exploration in the city. It’s located in the Business Bay area, downtown to Dubai and is less than 10 minutes away from Dubai Mall, and 10 km away from the airport! They also offer free shuttle transportation to the Burj Al-Arab, a popular photo destination and beachfront.
• Comfortable beds that overlook the city
• Full of natural light & blackout curtains for when you want to sleep in.
• Nespresso machines to help you start your day off right
• Mini-fridge/bar fridge that can be filled at your request
• Lots of working space if you’re a digital nomad or freelancer
• Corner Suite Rooms come with a stand-alone bathtub that overlooks the city
• A pool on the terrace that gives you a near 360 degree view of downtown Dubai
• A full gym that’s available from 7:30 AM onwards
• Business center for you, complete with printer
• A Spa that is to die for!! Try the house specialty massage, it’s worth it!
• Lemonade is open for breakfast and lunch.
• Breakfast is complimentary and is a delicious and fully stocked buffet. Available early, starting at 6:30!
• You can get yourself an amazing cappuccino in the Shoko lobby café!
• You can also get yourself a drink at the terrace bar, ladies night is on Wednesday!
• Downtown Dubai in the Business/Finance sector
• 10 minutes to Dubai Mall
• 15 minutes to the Burj Al-Arab with free transportation
• 10 KM From the Airport
• 25 Minutes to Jumeriah
The M Hotel Downtown is actually in the process of being renovated after taking over the property from another hotel group. They have an incredible location, you can literally access everything from the Business Bay Area. The rooms are spacious and bright, and the food at Lemonade was truly the best part about waking up each morning! It’s definitely a place worth considering if you want something central in Dubai!
Disclosure: I partnered with Millenium Hotels to share this experience with you, however all opinions and recommendations are my own.