EEEEK! I was so excited to find Lauren Conrad’s Healthy Protein Cookie Dough last night. For those of you that don’t know, my friend (and guest contributor) Florence and I are on a healthy kick. We have been working out, eating healthy and have been doing surprisingly well at keeping it up!
This recipe is a great way to have a healthier cheat day and I am so excited to share it with you. For more recipes like these head over to www.LaurenConrad.com !
- 1 15-oz. can of chickpeas
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or sweet cacoa nibs
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, agave, maple, and vanilla in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer your “dough” into a mixing bowl and stir in chocolate ships by hand.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until cold. Note: This treat tastes much better chilled than at room temperature.