We all know what being busy is like. The days are rushed and the hours are limited and we do everything we can to make sure we get the day’s tasks done in the 16 hour window we are given each day. If you think about it, 16 hours isn’t really that much time. Most of us spend 10 of those hours commuting and working, leaving us only 6 hours to fit the rest of our “things” in. It’s also really important to have some allotted time for yourself. I call this my sanity time. Your sanity time is vital for, well.. your sanity. However, I’ve noticed that as I get busier, my sanity time decreases because 16 hours just isn’t enough time to get it all in anymore. Now what? Now I need to find other time for me time and I think I found the perfect place to get it. A Wellness Retreat hosted by Vancouver’s own Beyond Nourished. I think this program is perfect for so many of us who simply neglect ourselves and I’m so thankful that something like this is offered so close to home – making it easier for us “neglectors” to take the plunge.
- 3-night stay at Stunning Whistler Chalet
- All Inclusive; accommodation and food
- Three 1-on-1 Sessions with Holistic Nutritionist & Naturopath Doctor
- Serving 100% organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free food
- Hands-on Cooking of 20 Delicious Recipes
- Supplementation Workshop with Caroline Coombs, ND
- Ultra-Relaxing Scandinavian Spa Baths Experience
- Daily Meditation & Yoga Classes with Franceska Lavaggi
- 30-Day Personal Accountability Coach
- Empowerment Workshops with Rachelle Girardin, CNP, YRT-200
- 1 year Unlimited Access to Beyond Nourished Recipes
- A Beautiful Welcome Package filled with Goodies
- Women only retreat
- And more!
For all of the details, including pricing head HERE