As you may have noticed, my girls @Jeylaloves and @Jessicaluxe and I recently returned from the perfect girls getaway in San Diego! We spent four amazing days on California’s coast in sunny San Diego, one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the United States. Why is San Diego so popular? Well, the beaches are to die for, the food is unreal and the weather, well let’s just say you’re getting all of the tropical heat within America’s borders.
If you’re looking for a place to stay for the ultimate girls trip, or a fun weekend getaway, you should consider a stay at Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, here’s 10 Reasons why:
- The Coronado Island Marriott Resort is located just over the bridge of San Diego’s buzzing city. Giving you a little peace and quiet while still being close enough to the city to enjoy it’s attractions.
- Coronado Island Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in San Diego and is often less busy than tourism heavy beaches like La Jolla. The best part? It’s just a few minutes away from the resort!
- The Coronado Island Marriott offers you exclusive amenities like an on-site 5,500 ft. spa, complimentary bicycles and access to the ultimate wellness centre, complete with a lap pool!
- Current, the resort’s on site restaurant, offers you a selection of INCREDIBLE cocktails. They even have a happy hour so you and your girls can feel free to get yourselves those doubles.
- Let’s take a minute to talk about their amazing pool. The pool itself offers an amazing view of the ocean, pier and the city. All within the comfort of the resort itself.
- The Sand Bar, the resort’s poolside bar, makes it impossible to want to leave the property. You and your friends can get a selection of food and drinks brought to right to your cabana, so why not lay back and get your tan on while you sip overlooking the city.
- The double rooms are spacious and complete with a full bath and seperate shower, making it easy for you and your friends to get ready for the day comfortably. Key to any successful girls trip!
- If you and your girlfriends are feeling adventurous, the resort offers you access to a number of water activities like paddle-boarding and jet-ski’s.
- Did I mention there is also a Starbucks bar in the lobby? It was definitely our go-to for our daily caffeine kick. It opens early, making it great for those crazy morning people. You know who you are!
- For breakfast, they offer a great in-suite menu, but if you’re not sure what you’d like, you can enjoy their buffet breakfast option and dine on the terrace!
All in all, we had an incredible girls trip at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa. One of my favorite moments was the day we grabbed the complimentary bicycles (which are adorable) and rode them along the seawall to the Coronado Island Beach to watch the sun come up! It was an incredible day and it was so amazing to have that kind of experience be provided by the resort. I already miss the views and our days relaxing by the pool. I couldn’t have pictured a better way to spend time in San Diego.
*This post was created in partnership with Marriott, however all content and opinions are my own. It’s projects like these that help keep this blog (and me) alive! 🙂