Somewhere between travelling last week and playing catch-up this week, I managed to get myself sick. Sick for me usually isn’t something that lasts for more than a day but this SOB (sorry) has been haunting me for the last 3 days. I decided to try to give it a swift kick in the ass by overloading myself on vitamins and nutrients using this recipe I made up that’s probably already been invented. I know, I’m so cynical when sick!
Here is the recipe that I plan to save my life with.
– One scoop of Vega One: Coconut Almond
– Two tablespoons of Chia Seeds
– Two tablespoons of Raw Oats
-1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
– Pinch of Coconut flakes
– 1 Banana (sliced)
– Pour Chia Seeds and Raw Oats into a bowl
– Add Coconut Milk and let it sit for 5 minutes
– After 5 minutes, add Vega One, coconut flakes and the slices of banana to the bowl.
– Mix together until powder is smooth