Well 2015, you’ve been grand. You’ve shown me how possible it is to live the dream. You’ve taught me to appreciate my successes, to live in the moment and to be grateful for what I have instead of comparing my life to others. 2015 has been my year of learning. I’ve learned to face challenges I never expected to face, worked the hardest I have ever worked and experienced the best year of my life.
Since 2015 was so amazing, I know for a fact 2016 will be better so I plan on making this year one of the most life changing years of my life.
Here’s what I have on my list for 2016
– Run another Half Marathon (post injury)
– Travel to 3 cities I have never been to
– Travel at least 3 times this year
– Get back into Yoga
– Make a HUGE change in my life (To be communicated next week!)
– Achieve complete financial freedom
– Spend more time with my friends and family
– Take an hour out of each day to do something for me
There are a few items on this list that I am extra excited about but the two that stand out for me are becoming debt free and successfully making a huge change in my life. These two actually go hand-in-hand and you will find out more on this tomorrow when I talk about a fun little campaign on financial freedom with Mogo Money. You wont believe how creative and EFFECTIVE their approach to finance is!
What are your resolutions this year? I’d love to hear them!